Need inspiration for school lunch ideas? It can be tricky keeping lunch boxes interesting for the kids and not take you hours to prepare! The good news is we have done some of the hard work for you. Here are some of our favourite lunch box ideas to try:
- Leftover roast vegetables such as potato, pumpkin or kumara - a favourite even when cold
- Corn on the cob - did you know you can cook it in the microwave?!
- Leftover fritters - we have lots of quick recipes on this site, our favourite is three ingredient corn fritters: Three ingredient corn fritters
- Pita pockets - use your favourite combination of fillings: Pita pockets
- Mini pasta frittata - easy and really tasty: Mini pasta frittata
- Mini meat loaves or meat balls - extra tasty when put inside a bread roll with salad:Mini meat loaves or Meatballs
- Pita bread pizzas Pita bread pizzas