- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1. Heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2. Cook pasta by following the instructions on the packet. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3. Lightly grease a 12-hole medium muffin tray.
- 4. Mix together cooked pasta, grated courgette, carrot and about 3/4 cup grated cheese in a large bowl.
- 5. Divide the mixture evenly across the greased muffin tins.
- 6. Whisk together eggs and milk in a large jug. Add a little black pepper, to taste. Pour egg mixture evenly over the vegetable mixture.
- 7. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- 9. Stand in the tin for a few minutes before running a knife around the outside of each frittata and lifting out.
- 10. Tasty hot or cold.