- - 500 grams lean mince, both beef or pork mince work well
- - 1 onion, finely chopped
- - 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- - 1 tablespoon low-salt soy sauce
- - 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce, or tomato paste or sauce
- - 1 egg, lightly beaten
- - 1/2 cup rolled oats
- - 1 carrot, grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Shape into balls, using damp clean hands.
- 4. Bake in the oven. Place meatballs on oven tray or roasting dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through (meatballs are cooked when no longer pink in the middle).
- 5. Stuff tortilla wraps or pita pockets with meatballs and salad.