Pita bread pizzas
Quick, easy and tasty either hot or cold. Made the night before, these are perfect for the lunchbox.
- 4 wholemeal pita bread pockets
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce, or tomato relish
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite vegetables, sliced
- 1. Place pita pockets on baking tray.
- 2. Spread with the tomato sauce or relish.
- 3. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and your favorite vegetables.
- 4. Grill in a hot oven until cheese is melted and golden.
NotesTry tomato, capsicum, onion, mushroom or leftover potato or kumara on your pizza.
Make the night before so they are ready to go in the lunchbox the next day.