Back to top anchor
- Give lots of praise, hugs and high fives. Tell your children you are proud of their achievements.
- Use a goal chart, and create personalised certificates you can present once the goals have been achieved.
- Let the children choose a special activity that they would like to do – for example playing a game, watching their favourite movie, or having a play date.
- Set aside some special one-to-one time with a family member – a parent, grand parent or sibling.
- Do a guided meditation together, there are lots of lovely meditations for kids available online, or have a look at your local library. Meditating about dragons, fairies, princesses and sea creatures can be fun.
- Read a lovely story together at bedtime.