Back to top anchor
- Make your own play dough or slime.
- Create bath bombs, soaps, candles or lip balm.
- Make pompoms – pop them on the end of a stick to make some fake flowers, or stick on some googly eyes to turn them into little creatures.
- Get out the paints or crayons, and some paper or canvas, and create some beautiful artworks to decorate the walls around the house.
- Make your own bubble mixture.
- Take a trip to the beach and collect some shells, or go to the park or playground and collect some stones. Take them home and decorate them.
- Save up some glass jars and paint bright designs on them, then use for storing stationary or small sized toys.
- Make a treasure box together – use an old shoe box or cardboard box, paint it black and decorate with kitchen foil. Fill with inexpensive treats such as stickers, pens, paints, crayons, chalk or bookmarks. This can be a lucky dip at the end of the week.