Back to top anchor
- Put on your favourite music and dance around the house.
- Find a yoga workout specifically designed for children at the local library, or on YouTube, and do some gentle stretching together.
- Go for a bike ride.
- If you, a friend or neighbour have one, bounce on a trampoline.
- Play a game of frisbee, swingball, football, T-ball, or cricket in the garden or at the park.
- Play a racket sport such a tennis or badminton.
- Treat the kids to inexpensive toys that promote activity – such as a skipping rope or a ball.