You will need:
- Two tennis balls
- Two buckets
How to play:
- Set up a start line with the string and place the buckets about 10 steps away.
- Arrange yourselves into two teams.
- The first player from each team grips the tennis ball between their knees and hops/waddles with it as fast as they can to their bucket, and then drops it in. If you drop it on the way, or miss the bucket, pick up the ball, run it back to the next person and wait for your next turn.
- When you get the ball in, run it back to the next person in your team.
- First team to get everyone’s ball in the bucket wins.
Note: You can make this harder by using a smaller container like an ice cream container or a cup to drop the ball into.