You will need:
- Ping pong balls
- Some string.
How to play:
- Mark out the start and finish lines with string.
- Balance the ball on your spoon and walk as fast as you can to the finish line and back again, but don’t let the ball fall off (and you can’t use your hands)! If you drop it, start again.
- When you get back to the start, pass the ball to your friend’s spoon without using your hands. If there are only two of you, play by doing time trials. But if you’ve got more friends, form two teams and have a relay race.
- If you dont have ping pong balls try golf balls or any other small ball.
- Make the game harder by passing the ball behind your back, between your legs or even with a blindfold on.