You will need:
- Two boxes
- Lots of old dress up clothes
- String for a start line.
How to play:
- Lay the string across the ground about eight steps from the boxes; this is your start line.
- Fill each box with the same number of clothes. About six things per box is a good amount. Split into two teams and get each team to line up behind the string.
- When the race starts run to the box and put everything that’s in it over the top of your normal clothes. All zips, buttons, Velcro and laces must be done up. Then take it all off again really quickly and dash back to tag the next player in your team.
- Go through each player until your whole team has dressed to impress. First team finished wins.