- 1 cup self raising flour (or 1 cup plain flour and 1 teaspoon of baking powder)
- 1 cup unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs eg, mixed herbs or oregano
- 1. In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- 2. Bring together to form a ball.
- 3. Turn out onto a floured board. Knead and roll the dough for 5-8 minutes.
- 4. Roll into an oblong or round shape.
NotesThis recipe makes one pizza base.
To make your homemade pizza:
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Spread tomato paste onto the pizza base.
3. Add your favourite toppings eg, cheese, tomato, red onion, tinned pineapple or left over roast vegetables.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked.