- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1. Whisk eggs and milk together.
- 2. Slowly add the self-raising flour whisking all the time. Mix to a smooth batter.
- 3. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- 4. Spoon about ¼ cup pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl mixture around to make pancake.
- 5. Cook pancake until it begins to bubble on top. Flip using a spatula and cook the other side until golden.
- 6. Serve with canned or fresh fruit, yoghurt and a little golden syrup.