- 1 small taro, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small pawpaw or ripe papaya, peeled and sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup water
- 1. Heat oven to 180°C.
- 2. Layer taro, pawpaw and onion in a baking dish and repeat the layers until taro and pawpaw are used up.
- 3. Press the slices down to compact them.
- 4. Mix together the coconut cream and water and pour over the top of the dish.
- 5. Cover with tin foil.
- 6. Bake for approximately 1½ hours or until taro is cooked through and soft when pierced.