- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablesponns curry powder
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup lite coconut cream
- 600g fish fillets
- 200g bok choy, washed and chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1. Heat oil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- 2. Add onion and cook slowly until soft.
- 3. Add ginger, garlic and curry powder and continue to cook for another minute.
- 4. Add water and coconut cream and cook gently for 10 minutes.
- 5. Add fish, bok choy and tomato, and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- 6. Sprinkle with coriander before serving.
- 7. Serve with taro, kumara or potato.
NotesRecipe provided by Tuliana Sulivan