- - 4 eggs
- - 2 tablespoons milk
- - pinch ground black pepper
- - oil spray for cooking
- - 1 onion, chopped finely
- - 1 green capsicum, chopped finely
- - 1 can spaghetti
- - 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk and black pepper. Put aside for use later.
- 2. Spray a non-stick pan with a little oil and heat over a medium heat.
- 3. Cook the onion and capsicum in the pan until soft.
- 4. Add the spaghetti and heat until warm (don't stir too much).
- 5. Add egg mixture to pan. Gently stir occasionally. Be careful not to burn. Keep cooking until egg is firm and cooked through.
- 6. Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- 7. Serve with toasted bread.