- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 pumpkin, diced
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 stock cube
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced beans (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups sliced, cooked chicken
- 1. Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and cook until clear.
- 2. Add curry powder, pepper and mix well.
- 3. Add water, coconut milk, stock cube and pumpkin. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
- 4. Add peas, beans and chicken. Stir gently for 5 minutes, until steaming hot.