- 4 large cabbage leaves
- 2 kumara, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 potato, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 pumpkin, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 chicken thigh pieces (4 drumsticks bone removed)
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1. Heat oven to 180°C.
- 2. In a large bowl mix the vegetables, meats, herbs, spices and oil so all are evenly coated.
- 3. In a large pot of boiling water blanch the cabbage leaves until they begin to soften.
- 4. Divide ingredients between the cabbage leaves and roll up so all ingredients are secured inside.
- 5. Place in a roasting dish that just fits all of the cabbage leaf parcels.
- 6. Pour half a cup of water into the roasting dish.
- 7. Cover with tin foil and bake for approximately 2 hours.