- 1 packet tortillas
- oil spray
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- 2. Slice tortillas into small triangles the size of corn chips.
- 3. Spray a large oven tray with a little oil, then arrange tortilla chips in a single layer.
- 4. Cook for ten minutes, turning over halfway through. They should be golden brown and crunchy when cooked.
- 5. Serve with your favourite dip.
NotesYou can top tortilla chips with [savoury mince](https://www.healthykids.org.nz/eat/recipes/basic-savoury-mince)and grated cheese for quick and healthy nachos.