- 500 grams fresh fish fillets, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1/2 cucumber, seeds removed, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green or yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- pepper, to taste
- 1. Place fish in a shallow dish and cover with the lemon juice.
- 2. Leave to marinate for at least one hour in the fridge.
- 3. Drain off the lemon juice.
- 4. Add the spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, coconut cream and water.
- 5. Season with pepper and mix well.
- 6. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover and chill before serving.