- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1. In a large bowl mix the flour, rolled oats, baking powder and salt together with a fork.
- 2. In another bowl mix together the eggs and brown sugar.
- 3. Add this to the dry mixture with the banana and milk. Mix well.
- 1. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- 4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- 5. Spray with a little oil and add 1/4 cup of the mixture to the pan.
- 6. When bubbles start to appear, turn the pancake over and cook until golden brown. It will only take a few minutes for each pancake to cook through.
- 7. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- 8. Serve with chopped fruit, yoghurt and a little maple syrup.