- - 4 apples
- - 4 teaspoons margarine
- - 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- - 1/2 cup sultanas
- - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Wash, dry and core apples (no need to peel them).
- 3. In a bowl, mix together the margarine, brown sugar, sultanas and cinnamon.
- 4. Pack mixture firmly into the core holes in the apples.
- 5. Place apples in a microwave proof dish or plate.
- 6. Microwave the apples on high for 3-4 minutes.
- 7. Leave apples to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving.
NotesStuff the apples with any combination of dried fruits and nuts that your family likes.
Serve with yogurt for extra yumminess.