- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons raisins or sulatnas
- 1 tablespoon marmalade
- 1. Mix rolled oats, milk, water, and raisins or sultanas in a microwave-proof bowl (use a large bowl to prevent spilling over when cooking).
- 2. Cook uncovered in the microwave on HIGH power for 1½ minutes. Stir.
- 3. Cook for another minute. Repeat if necessary until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Stir through the marmalade.
- 5. Serve topped with a little extra milk. For a treat, sprinkle over some chopped nuts.