- 800grams skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (or 1 teaspoon crushed garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary (optional)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 handfuls baby rocket, rinsed
- 1. Arrange chicken inside a large plastic bag and beat to an even thickness with a mallet or rolling pin. Combine in a large bowl with the oil, lemon, garlic and rosemary and season with freshly ground black pepper. Toss well to coat and set aside.
- 2. Heat a non-stick frying pan pver moderately high heat. Add chicken in one layer and cook 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. If your pan is not large enough, do this in 2 batches. Remove to a plate and tent loosely with foil to keep warm.
- 3. Pour wine into the pan and reduce over high heat by half. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and cook 2 minutes to heat through.
- 4. Place rocket on plates. Slice chicken into 2cm strips. Arrange chicken on rocket. Pour any accumulated chicken juice on the plate into the pan juices and pour over the chicken.
- 5. Serve immediately.
Notes*From Heart Foundation's The New Classic Cookbook*