- 2 large kūmara (about 400 grams)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- - Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- - Scrub the kūmara and pierce the skin with a fork a few times. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until soft.
- - Cut kūmara into cubes.
- - Spray a Texas (large-sized) muffin tin with a little cooking spray and divide kūmara evenly between the muffin tins.
- - In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and pepper.
- - Pour the egg mixture over kūmara (dividing it evenly).
- - Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or until set in the middle.