- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut (or coconut threads)
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup mixed raw nuts of your choice (roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1. Mix together the oats, coconut, seeds, nuts and cinnamon.
- 2. Place the mixture in a large shallow roasting pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- 3. Bake at 150 degrees for about 25 minutes or until golden and toasted. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- 4. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 5. Stir through sultanas and chopped dried apricots (or other dried fruit).
- 6. Store in a large airtight container. Makes about 8 cups - which is 16 half-cup serves.