- - 1 cup water
- - 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- - 2-3 cups sliced leeks
- - 2-3 cups sliced cabbage
- - 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- - 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1. Heat the water in a large saucepan over a high heat.
- 2. Add stock powder and stir to dissolve.
- 3. Add leeks, cabbage and broccoli.
- 4. Place a lid on the saucepan and bring the mixture to the boil. Stir.
- 5. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender (but not soggy!). Add more water if it is looking dry.
- 6. Serve immediately with parsley.