- - 3 cups fresh or canned fruit (about two 410 gram cans)
- - 1 cup rolled oats
- - 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- - 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- - 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- - 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- - 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2. Drain fruit and place in an over-proof dish.
- 3. To make the crumble topping mix rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, mixed spice, cinnamon and margarine together so it forms a crumb mixture (there should be no big lumps of margarine).
- 4. Top fruit with crumble mixture.
- 5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and crunchy.