- - 1 small boneless fish fillet (soft fish such as hoki works well)
- - 3 tablespoons breast milk or formula
- 1. Place fish fillet in a steamer and cook for 7 - 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- 2. Remove and place in a blender or food processor with breast milk or formula and purée until smooth. Or mash with a fork and push through a sieve to make a smooth purée.
- 3. Freeze leftover cooled purée in ice cube trays.
NotesIf puréed until very smooth, this recipe can be fed to a baby when starting solid foods at around 6 months.