- 2 cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon cruched garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 handful parsley (optional)
- 1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well mixed. If you don't have a food processor you will need to mash the chickpeas well and chop the onion and parsley finely before mixing all ingredients well.
- 2. Using wet hands, shape the mixture into small golf ball-sized balls and place on a non-stick oven tray.
- 3. Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.