- 3 cups spinach
- 2 eggplants
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, roughly chopped
- 400gram can mackerel, drained
- 1. Wash the spinach and remove the hard stems.
- 2. Slice the eggplant into 2cm bite-sized pieces.
- 3. In a saucepan, heat the oil and fry onion until soft. Add the red curry paste and cook for 1 minute, then add the water and mix well.
- 4. Add the eggplant, chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Cook for 20 minutes or until the eggplant is cooked.
- 5. Add the spinach and fish. Cook until the spinach is wilted, and the fish is warmed through.