- 1 small head of broccoli
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated edam cheese (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Grease a 12 pan muffin tray.
- 2. Bring a small pot of water to the boil.
- 2. Finely chop the broccoli then add to the boiling water. Cook for three minutes then drain and set aside.
- 3. Scramble the eggs and milk in a bowl, add a little salt and pepper.
- 4. Fill muffin tins 1/2 full with the egg mixture.
- 5. Divide the broccoli evenly between each pan. Sprinkle with cheese (if using).
- 8. Bake for 20 minutes or until the centre is cooked.
- 9. Remove from the oven and cool before removing the egg muffins from the tin.