- 1 egg
- 1 piece toast
- 1. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- 2. Use a spoon to gently place the egg into the boiling water.
- 3. For a runny egg: Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. For a soft egg: Boil for 5 to 6 minutes. For a hard-boiled egg: Boil for 8 to 9 minutes.
- 4. While egg is cooking, toast some bread.
- 5. Remove egg from water using a spoon and place in egg cup. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- 6. Crack top of egg and cut off top using knife.
- 7. Cut toast into strips (soldiers) and spread with margarine.