- - 2 eggs
- - 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- - pinch black pepper
- - 2 tablespoons each grated cheese, chopped tomato, chopped ham and sliced mushroom
- 1. Whisk together eggs, milk and a little black pepper.
- 2. Lightly oil a small non-stick frying pan and heat until hot, but not smoking.
- 3. Pour egg mixture into pan and gently shake to distribute the eggs evenly over pan.
- 4. Cook over a medium heat until the entire base is set. Use a spatula to lift omelette at the edges to see if the base is set and cooked all over.
- 5. Sprinkle the grated cheese, chopped ham, chopped tomato, and sliced mushrooms over omelette.
- 6. Use the spatula to fold the omelette in half. Then use the spatula to cut the omelette in half.
- 7. Carefully slide omelette onto two plates.