- - 1 teaspoon oil
- - 1 onion, chopped
- - 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- - 500 grams mince
- - 1 tablespoon curry powder
- - 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- - 1/2 cup water
- - 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- - 1/2 cabbage, chopped thinly
- 1. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add oil, onion and garlic.
- 2. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add mince, cook until brown (about 3 minutes).
- 4. Add curry powder and stir.
- 5. Add chicken stock and water and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6. Add vegetables and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked and cabbage wilted.
- 7. Serve with pasta and a sprinkle of grated cheese.