- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 thick slice wholemeal bread, crusts removed and torn into small chunks
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans tuna (425 grams in spring water)
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2. Heat oil in saucepan, add the onion and cook on moderate heat until soft.
- 3. Stir in curry powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add milk and bread, remove from heat and mix with a fork until soft.
- 5. Mix in the tuna (including the liquid from the can), carrot and zucchini.
- 6. Pour into a greased tin or baking dish.
- 7. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until loaf is golden brown.