- 1/2 cabbage, sliced very thinly
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 stalks celery, chopped thinly
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1. Combine the vegetables and peanuts (if using) together in a large bowl.
- 2. In a separate small bowl mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice and mustard powder to make a dressing.
- 3. Pour the dressing into the coleslaw and mix well.