- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 500g cooked chicken, shredded
- ¼ cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1. Place coconut cream, water, ginger, garlic and fish sauce into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3. Marinate the red onion in the vinegar for 30 minutes or more.
- 4. When ready to serve, mix together the remaining ingredients, including the marinated onion and chicken.
NotesThanks to the team at Pacific Heartbeat for this recipe.