- 1 packet dry vermicelli
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 carrots or cucumber, finely sliced
- ¼ head broccoli, cut into small florets, cooked
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 500g chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1. Place vermicelli in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand until just tender (about 5 to 10 minutes) and then drain.
- 2. Mix together the chilli sauce, lemon or lime juice, fish sauce and sesame oil in a lidded jar.
- 3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl.
- 4. Gently fold in the vermicelli and chilli dressing.