- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 400grams cooked chicken
- 1 bag green salad mix, or one lettuce (washed)
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed (optional)
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red or green capsicum, cut into thin slices
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 packet of mung bean sprouts (optional)
- half a packet of crispy noodles
- 1. To make the satay dressing, mix together peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and oil. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Put green salad mix (or lettuce), tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, capsicum, carrot, spring onion, and bean sprouts (if using) in a large bowl. Add half of the satay dressing and mix gently to combine.
- 3. Tip salad onto a large plate and put the chicken on top. Drizzle on the rest of the dressing then sprinkle on the crispy noodles.