- - 200 grams boneless chicken meat (breast or thigh)
- - 1 tablespoon oil
- - 2 medium sized kūmara
- - 1 carrot
- - ½ teaspoon mixed herbs
- - 1 cup water
- 1. Remove any skin from the chicken and cut into one centimetre cubes.
- 2. Peel the vegetables and chop into one centimetre cubes.
- 3. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the chicken and cook until it starts to colour.
- 4. Add the vegetables and cook stirring for one minute.
- 5. Add the water and herbs and cook until the chicken is tender, about 15 minutes.
- 6. Cool for 10 minutes and purée with a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 7. Freeze leftover cooled purée in ice cube trays.