- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- 2. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add and stir in the garlic, ginger and cumin seeds for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add the onion and stir until the onion is soft.
- 4. Add the potatoes, tumeric, chilli, ground cumin, curry powder and water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are starting to soften.
- 5. Mix in the cauliflower and cook for a further 10 minutes until the potatoes are soft and the cauliflower tender.
- 6. Serve with rice or lentils.