- 1 whole cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (or 6 tomatoes, quartered)
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- black pepper
- 1 small bag salad mix, to serve
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2. Add all vegetables (except salad mix) and chickpeas to a large mixing bowl.
- 3. Add oil, lemon zest and juice to the bowl. Mix with your hands so all the vegetables are covered.
- 3. Arrange vegetables and chickpeas in a single layer on a large oven tray. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 4. Bake for around 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- 5. To serve, spread salad mix on a large dish and top with warm vegetable and chickpea mix.