- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- 2. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil spray.
- 2. Mix flour, baking soda, rolled oats and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2. In another bowl mix together the honey, eggs, milk, carrot, apple and lemon juice.
- 3. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and mix gently until just combined.
- 4. Spoon into muffin trays and bake for 25 minutes.
NotesThese muffins freeze well.