Breakfast wrapped up in a tasty tortilla. Simply heat some beans, cook some eggs, then wrap. The tortilla wrap makes a nice change to eggs and beans on toast.
- 1 can baked beans
- 4 rashers lean bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 green or red capsicum
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch black pepper
- 6 tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1. Heat baked beans in a saucepan.
- 2. While beans are heating, chop up the bacon, onion and capsicum.
- 3. In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and a little black pepper. Put aside for use later.
- 4. Spray a non-stick fry pan with a little oil and heat over a medium heat. Cook bacon, onion and capsicum for a few minutes until cooked and golden.
- 5. Add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are cooked (but not dry).
- 6. Heat 6 tortillas in the microwave (follow instructions on the packet). Place warmed tortillas on plates for serving - one tortilla per plate.
- 8. Divide egg mixture into 6 parts and spoon one part onto each tortilla. Top each with 3 or 4 tablespoons of baked beans (keep spooning beans over tortillas until used up). Sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- 9. Fold in the ends of the tortillas and roll up to make a burrito.
- Adding a can of whole kernel corn (drained) to the baked beans.
- Using chilli beans instead of baked beans.