- 1 pack bok choy
- 1/4 cabbage
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Remove bulbs from bok choy and wash well. Slice each leaf down the centre lengthways then chop finely. Add to a large salad bowl.
- 2. Wash cabbage, celery and spring onions. Finely slice then add to the salad bowl.
- 3. In a small dish whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together to make the dressing.
- 4. Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and stir through to evenly coat the salad.