- 1 can 4 bean mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 capsicum, diced
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved (or 3 medium tomatoes, chopped)
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- One handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, mix together the beans, chickpeas, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, corn and parsley.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- 3. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and stir well.