- 4 fresh fish fillets
- oil for cooking
- your choice of seasoning e.g lemon zest, dried chilli flakes, fresh or dried herbs, paprika or cajun spice
- tin foil (optional)
- 1. Preheat barbeque to medium-high heat.
- 2. Spray or brush barbeque plate or grill with a little cooking oil.
- 3. Rub fish with seasoning.
- 4. Cook fish fillets for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 5. Serve with BBQ summer vegetables.
NotesNote: For more flavour, leave fish to marinate in seasoning for approximately 20 minutes before cooking. Marinate fish in a non-metal bowl in the fridge. Be careful not to marinate fish for too long in lemon juice as the lemon's acidity will cook the fish.