- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or your favourite herb
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 6 fresh corn cobs, husks removed
- 1. Preheat BBQ grill to a medium-high heat.
- 2. In a bowl mix together oregano, chilli pepper, garlic, pepper and margarine.
- 3. Spread 1 teaspoon of the spiced margarine mixture on each corn cob.
- 4. Wrap corn cobs in aluminum foil and twist the ends to close making a package.
- 5. Place wrapped corn on the BBQ grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- 6. Turn corn occasionally during cooking.
- 7. Unwrap corn cobs, allow to cool a little, and serve.