- 6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1. Beat together the mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla essence. Mix until smooth.
- 2. Mix in self-raising flour, then slowly add the milk.
- 3. Mix to a smooth batter.
- 4. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- 5. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl mixture around pan to make a pancake. Cook pancakes one at a time.
- 6. Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 7. Serve with canned or fresh fruit, yoghurt and a little runny honey.