- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 tablespoons raisins or sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Mix rolled oats, water, milk, grated apple, raisins, and cinnamon in a microwave-proof bowl (use a large bowl to prevent spilling over when cooking).
- 2. Cook uncovered in the microwave on HIGH power for 1 ½ minutes. Stir.
- 3. Cook for another minute. Stir. Cook for another minute. Stir. Repeat again if necessary until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Top with a little extra milk to serve.